Monday 10 February 2014

Sponsorship with Gerflor



As mentioned Challenge Melbourne was the first race I proudly raced with my new sponsor Gerflor.
I was fortunate enough to have enough time on Monday after the race to meet with Jutta in the Melbourne Gerflor showroom before heading back to Perth. Feeling a little sore and tired after the race yesterday, but it was great to meet part of the Gerflor team and provide a little insight into what I do!
Gerflor is a world renowned and leading manufacturer of resilient vinyl flooring including: commercial flooring, sports flooring, transport flooring, safety flooring and residential flooring. Gerflor is dedicated to creating, manufacturing and continuously improving the colour, design, wearability and environmental compatibility of our product portfolio carrying iconic brands in the flooring world such as: Mipolam, Taralay Premium, Taraflex, Senso and Texline.


I am pleased and proud to have Gerflor on my team in my quest for Ironman victory at the Ironman World Championships. Their financial support will certainly assist me in making it to the Big Island in October and is very much appreciated.
It is great Gerflor can share my journey both professionally and in my Ironman challenge. As my profession as Interior designer I am very familiar with the performance, safety and comfort features of Gerflor flooring solutions. The brand invests heavily in new technologies to continually offer innovative solutions for a broad range of applications. All of these qualities fit really well with my own commitment, in training and investing in myself to perform at my very best when I line up alongside some of the world’s elite competitors at the Ironman.

It is exciting to see an international company like Gerflor step outside their comfort zone and step outside their usual sponsorship means.

No comments:

Post a Comment